Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Four and counting...

So I had my 4th wedding anniversary! We actually did something fun to celebrate too! (besides a fancy dinner) My Mom and Dad watched the boys and we went to pismo beach and stayed at a nice resort. We rented some ATV's and rode around on 10 miles of sand dunes. That was fun but very bumpy and at times scary. It was the highlight of the trip for Chris of course. Then we scheduled full body massages, which was amazing, I had never had one before. We had dinner watching the sunset over the ocean and enjoyed our very own hot tub! :) It was so relaxing and serene and needed. That was my first time over night away from the boys in a year. I've been breast feeding and of course have no family around to do things like this more often.
And to my very own......I couldn't think of a more loving and kind person to spend eternity with. Thank you for all you do to help around the house and with the kids, you serve so willingly and show me what it means to put others needs above your own. Thanks for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and making me smile. I love you! The best is yet to be........







3 comments:

Walker Family said...

AWWWWWWWW Congrats!! You guys are soooo cute! :) Looks like you had a great time!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah, pictures! I've been waiting and waiting for some updates. Congratulations on your anniversary, it sounds like a wonderful time. Maybe Chris could give Jeremy some pointers! I miss you so much. Ok, I love your hair, it is so cute and looks really good on you. I've been meaning to call you for some time now so be expecting a call soon! Love ya and I'm glad to hear you all are doing well.

B-Will said...

Congratulations, You are such a cute couple. Glad to see an update. Four years is an awesome accomplishment, just look how far you have come.