Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

So.......I am the worst blogger on the face of this planet. But besides that, not been up to too much, just moving, a job layoff, renting out our old house and my new favorite hobby interior design. Oh and occasionally I change a few diapers, cook, clean, do laundry, grocery shop, and bite my lip trying to be a patient and soft spoken mommy. That's my life in a nut shell.

So I now live in Queen Creek, about 30 mins from my previous location, so not too far. Still in sunny AZ.

Chris has a new job, which is extremely similar as his former, he likes it so I like it. He was working for Spacelabs Health care selling heart monitors, but got layed off (the economy of course), we learned a lot, we were humbled a lot, prayed a lot, grew a lot, and happy the doors have closed on that adventure, but we have taken the lessons we learned to heart and grew in Faith and confidence in Heavenly Father. Oh and I am pleased to report, Chris has a job now and thankful that the Lord saw fit for our little rollercoaster to only last three weeks. And that I know is rare right now. We have friends who have been job searching for months.

And the kids are a hand full, well, probably going to be the death of me, but lots of fun, right? No really, I love them to pieces, but maybe more challenging than I would like. The poor things think the only words I know are No, stop, and go to time out.

4 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

I'm so glad you're alive! :D You're not a bad mommy. You're kids know you love them, and they are growing into wonderful little boys. We love you and miss you tons!!!!

Walker Family said...

Yay!!! I've missed your blogs!!! :) We all need to get together and catch up! We miss you guys!

Our Family said...

I thought you died. Haha. Glad you are alive and well. I hope you're liking the house, more space and QC. Let us know when you're over here so we can get together. :D

Melissa said...

Hallelujah! It's so good to see a new post. Keep it up. It was great to talk to you the other day, now all you need to do is post some pictures, jk.