Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Picture overload! But You'll love every single one!

The loves of my life, all my boys!


So handsome!



I just couldn't help myself! My cousin Brooke did such a great job taking our family pictures I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I went a little on the more than enough side :) She took amazing, time freezing, beautiful pictures! Thanks Brooke! If you enjoy photography you should check out her blog, oliverminiej.blogspot.com, she truly captures people and I love looking at her work.



















































6 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

I love these sweet little babies! Where are all of the pictures of you, beautiful girl? Your cousin did a beautiful job! What cute pictures!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are so cute. I want family pictures like these. Of course your family pictures would be cute even if they were taken with a disposable camera because you all are so good looking! Miss ya.

B-Will said...

Such a cute family. Way to go Jodi.

Love the pic's Brooke is pretty awesome isn't she?

Walker Family said...

Hey Jodi!! It's Andrea Walker and OH MY your family pictures are adorable. We still need to get together. July has been a tough month for us, we've been gone, sick, emergencies, we're SO busy this month. I only have 8 weeks or less before I pop, so we gotta get together!!!

Derek & Kellyn said...

CUTENESS!! I just love the pic of the boys. So sweet! We need to gt together soon. we're like 2 miles away! I'll call ya soon.

whitni said...

hi jodi! my mom just told me you have a blog. your boys are so cute. i loved all of these family pictures.